Quill™ Knotless Tissue-Closure Device. Wound closure made possible by bidirectional fixation within the tissue.
- Eliminates the need to tie knots
- May increase operating efficiency
- May help reduce tissue
trauma, facilitate healing
and minimize scarring
Biology for Surgeons. It's what we do.
We bring the power of biology and pharmaceutical sciences to the hands of the surgeon and interventionalist to make their procedures more effective and safer for the patient.
Investor Relations Information
As of May 2013 , Angiotech will no longer be a voluntary filer of its financial information with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Read More....
For current Investor Information please visit our FAQ page, click here.
- Apr 15 - Angiotech announces redemption of its senior floating rate notes due 2013 and of Angiotech Pharmaceuticals (US), Inc.'s senior 9% notes due 2016 Read More...
- Apr 15 - Angiotech announces close of sale of Interventional Products Business to Argon Medical Devices, Inc. Read More...
- Mar 28 - Angiotech announces financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 Read More...
© Copyright 2011 Angiotech. All Rights Reserved.