Angiotech Partner Solutions
The high quality of Angiotech OEM products is well known...
For more than 30 years, under the names of B.G. Sulzle, Manan Medical, Surgical Specialties, STS BioPolymers and Pearsalls, medical product manufacturers have utilized the high quality of Angiotech's manufacturing capabilities.
We can develop new products, or adapt existing ones, to meet your market requirements. Whether you need a custom or standard product, outstanding performance and cost effectiveness are part of the partnership.
Products are manufactured in facilities certified to ISO 13485:2003 and operated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations.
- Contract Packaging
- Electro Chemical Cutting
- Custom Insert Molding
- Injection Molding
- Match Point Grinding
- Various Tip Geometries
- Chemical Etching
- Wire and Tube Forming
- Tight Tolerance Blind Hole Drilling
Slip-Coat™ Hydrophilic Coating
Custom and Standard Angiotech Partner Solutions Products
- Custom needle design available, along with solid modeling services.
- Full range of standard OEM needle products including epidurals for anesthesia, introducer needles for vascular access, prostate seeding and bone marrow needles.
- Suture materials in nylon, silk, polyester, polypropylene, catgut, and PCL.
- Custom grades of stainless steel suture needles in over 25 different wire sizes ranging from .002" - .062", in all shapes and virtually all point configurations.
- Bone wax: our formulation of beeswax is kneadable and easy to apply.
- Precision microsurgical blades fabricated from round stock and flat stock stainless steel.
- Blades are manufactured utilizing a proprietary grindless, non-glare technology for cardiovascular.
- Micro-surgical, ENT and orthopedic applications.
- Many other flat stock blades available for general use.
For more information:
If you are a Healthcare Professional and would like to learn more about our products, please visit AngioEduPRO.com; Angiotech's Educational Resource for Healthcare Professionals.
- Get product details, codes, and specifications
- Watch procedure videos & animations
- Order products on-line
- Find step-by-step product training material
- Download articles, white papers, instructions for use
- Get images for presentations, view posters
- Print patient education literature
© Copyright 2011 Angiotech. All Rights Reserved.